Welcome!

Looks like you're a big fan if you're following this website! Here I'm going to give you the inside scoop on all things GRAVITY FALLS. Have fun cracking the codes with me as we journey into all the secrets of Gravity Falls, Oregon.



-Insider

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It Can Only Be...

As I was strolling through past posts and polls on the GFI, a fantastic idea occured to me. I now know who I believe the author of Dipper's books is. It's himself! It can only be! Let me explain.

Throughout the series, we've been immune to magical, parallel things like instant height change, real vs. virtual worlds, and so much more. But the most important thing we've encountered is -- time travel. Time travel! It's the solution! The author of Dipper's books is the future Dipper! It must be! He's learning these secrets of Gravity Falls, Oregon faster than anyone else. It must be him! Future Dipper! I am a Future Dipper Believer.
Now, you may agree to agree, or agree to disagree, but I myself and anyone else who has come to this conclusion, I think we're on to something

Leave your thoughts in a comment below. We need to figure this thing out!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my...Thats an AMAZING obzervation! I totally agree! Thats awesome how you thought of that! :O :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It just came to me, like, WHOOSH! Im so excited to watch this series progress.

      Delete
  2. i thnk that was clever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Dipper eventually meets the original author, who asks him to continue his research. Remember when Dipper first wrote in Journal 3 in Tourist Trapped? His handwriting looks pretty similar to the handwriting done in invisible ink. And one of his quotes is,

    "When life gives you lemons, extract the juice and use it to make a treasure map in invisible ink! That really works! Seriously!"

    This is also pretty unlikely, but could the laptop's Property of F refer to Future Dipper?

    ReplyDelete