Welcome!

Looks like you're a big fan if you're following this website! Here I'm going to give you the inside scoop on all things GRAVITY FALLS. Have fun cracking the codes with me as we journey into all the secrets of Gravity Falls, Oregon.



-Insider

Friday, July 20, 2012

Sixth Episode Message!

In the sixth episode, at the ending credits, this is the message:


PU. FDHVDULDQ ZLOO EH RXW QHAW ZHHN
PU. DWEDVK ZLOO VXEVWLWXWH

Let's decode!


A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z




If you were too lazy, it decodes to:

-MR. CAESARIAN WILL BE OUT NEXT WEEK. MR. ATBASH WILL BE SUBSTITUTE-

Caesarian is the decoding technique used to decode these secret messages. This probably means that for next week's episode we will not be using the Caesarian technique, we will be using Atbash.
If you want to learn HOW TO READ ATBASH,
                           CLICK HERE!

3 comments:

  1. I figured it out on my own, but I don't know what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ap kdjfwrfjwiefjd;aksljdf;skjf;alskjfslkjf I KNOW THAT SILLY

    ReplyDelete